Saturday, August 05, 2006

I moved, sorry

Apparently, at Yahoo!360, you need to sign up to read my blog. Sorry about that, I assumed setting the blog for public viewing would allow the public to view it without having to sign up for anything. Silly me.

I write this in Regina where we have had a lovely day seeing the Tunnels of Moose Jaw, the RCMP Museum, the Legislature and Lake Wascana, I feel somewhat like my heart has finally caught up with my head. Tomorrow morning, after breakfast, we head to Winnipeg.

Thank you to Michelle and Father Willie (Yes, he is a priest) for being generous and gracious hosts.

I have no idea if I will be able to move the previous posts to here but I will try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sighs & squirms around on couch to get comfy*

much better...I don't mind having a blogger account, but signing up for ANOTHER yahoo account was silly...

and please, DO move the other posts here...