Sunday, October 29, 2006

Julie: Is Any Name Sweeter?


My very good friend Julie has been in town the past week, and it has been great to see her.

Now, I don't want to air dirty laundry, but Julie did, apparently, so I will relate the story here: It was a dark and stormy night, I was walking to the hotel elevator with my very good friend Julie, innocently minding my own innocent business. Suddenly, without warning, but with lots and lots of malice aforethought, she struck me with the huge, enormous, hefty bag of her unmentionables (I'll post pictures later, once she's very far away from me) we were taking to be washed at the laundry-mat at my beloved school. I yelled "NOOOO" in very slow motion hoping in vain it would stop the completely unwarranted assault, but alas, it did not. On impact with my oh, so innocent body, the bag exploded as the full power of her blows came down on me. The trauma of seeing the soiled unmentionables falling in the hall of the hotel like dirty, dirty snowflakes is something which will stay with me all my life. Oh, the humanity.

This weekend I head down to London to visit her there. I wonder what will happen then?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, now THAT's a flattering picture...gee, thanks.

adamonse@gmail.com said...

Sorry, it was the only picture I could find since my trauma. Oh, the humanity.