Saturday, August 30, 2008

A word in Spanish

My good friend Elizabeth has offered Spanish lessons at my church.

On a whim I decided to attend, but this has proved problematic for me.

The first week I forgot.

Two weeks later, I got the day mixed up.

The date of the lesson didn't change, I just thought it was Monday for the second time in the same week.

Yes, I am special.

The classes have been good, and Elizabeth is an excellent teacher.

Our latest lesson was counting.

Apparently, all that time I spent listening to pop music was a great aid in learning to count.


Not exactly "Related Links"

Sam The Sham And The Pharaohs - Woolly Bully
"Uno, dos, one, two, tres, quatro"





Offspring - Pretty Fly For A White Guy
"Uno dos tres cuatro cinco cinco seís"





U2 - Vertigo
"Unos dos tres catorce" (Wait, one, two, three, fourteen?)






Bonus Video!


No comments: