Monday, September 04, 2006

Guess Where I Was - Part 1


No, I wasn't on the boat. (That much water + digital camera(s) + cell phone + palm pilot = something really bad [Hey, maybe I could have created a new life form.])


My good friend Monica and I went down to Niagara Falls, the boat (ship?) in the picture is one of the Maid of the Mist vessels (Yes, if I was a professional reporter I would have found out which one, but that's why I'm going to school, now isn't it?) as it travels up to the base of the Canadian side of the falls.

Niagara, if you haven't been there, is cheesier than Kraft Dinner (no, not you Kevin), most of the "attractions" have nothing to do with water going over a cliff, like, for example: Ripley's Believe it or Not, the WWE store, and a Marvel Comics attraction.

It sounds like I'm ragging on them, but I have to admit I loved it. It was a fun day and I'm glad Monica suggested we go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love ya too

tony