Monday, September 04, 2006

Guess Where I Was - Part 2


I know, I know, I don't post for days and then you can't get me to stop. You should see how well I take care of my plants. Well, actually, you should see how well I took care of that one plant I had left.

I went to the CNE, this wasn't my good friend Monica's idea, she didn't want to come, this was my other good friend Leslie's idea. I didn't want to go either, but Leslie said she wanted some pictures. She said she wanted pictures of people eating corn dogs. Who could refuse!

Actually, I had a very good time, I walked the place flat. I saw a guy get shot out of a cannon, I saw a parade, I had a corn dog too (I wanted to know what all the fuss was about.), but unfortunately I didn't see my cousin Richard who was there too. Oh, well, I guess one can't have everything. The CNE is a lot like the PNE, but there is more of everything and they aren't constantly threatening "this is the LAST YEAR WE'LL BE OPEN!!!!"

Thanks for the good idea, Leslie, I hope the pictures work out for you in whatever "manner" you choose to use them.

No comments: