Friday, September 22, 2006

Inappropriate Wedding Music

Never mind why I thought up the list, but in no particular order are songs I consider lyrically inappropriate for a wedding.

No, there are no wedding bells in my foreseable future, so don't read anything into this.

No, Sean and Vickie, this is not about you. You guys can choose any music you want.

So, in no particular order:
  • Fooled Around and Fell in Love (Elvin Bishop)
  • Havin’ My Baby (Paul Anka)
  • Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad (Jim Steinman)
  • My Best Friend’s Girlfriend (Ric Ocasek)
  • Every Breath You Take (Sting)
  • You Belong to Me (Carly Simon/Michael McDonald)
  • Paradise by the Dashboard Light (Jim Steinman)
  • You Ought to Know (Alanis Morissette/Glen Ballard)
If you want to add anything, post it below.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm...that's Vickie with an "ie"

silly boy...

adamonse@gmail.com said...

I fixed it, but don't tell Vicky. I mean Vickie.

lil said...

I always enjoy it when people use "Sometimes When We Touch" by Dan Hill. I love it when people mistake that for a love song.

Rob and I used "Good Enough For Now", by Weird Al Yankovic. See Good Enough For Now for the lyrics, and imagine it sung to a country/western tune.

Anonymous said...

How about "Happy To Be Stuck With You" BY Huey Lewis and the News

Anonymous said...

woah! i so totally know a sean and a vicky that got married although i'm pretty sure that she spells it with a y and i'm pretty sure they are totally not the same people haha since they live in london and all.. haha .. yea.. that's all.. you probably won't even know i commented on this one since it's old.. unless you get notified when someone comments.. haha..okay, my rambling is finished.. completed.. yea, it's over. haha bye <3

((sam))