Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What I Did on my Christmas Vacation

I got a job and did manual labour.

Who knew I was capable of it!? (Manual labour, that is. I think I'm employable. [My mom says I'm cool] {No she doesn't})

At school they wanted the chairs and desks in the class rooms to match, so I and a four other people did that. We hauled desks from one end of the school to the other to create an appropriate aesthetic for learning.

Then they wanted us to wash the aesthetically pleasing desks. So we did that too. Now the desks are both aesthetic and hygienic enough for learning.

I now know where every classroom in the building is, even in those parts of the building that have nothing to do with my courses (What do those people DO down there?)

If I get better grades this semester, I suppose it was all about the desks.

I also went to Richard and and Lenore's for Christmas, that was great too.

No comments: