Friday, April 20, 2007

Happy "The Queen's Birthday" Day!

You should, of course, hear the modest ditty Rule, Britannia in your head by now. (No it's not one of those annoying music files that plays the minute the page comes up, that happened earlier. I promise I won't do it again. Johnny's cool and everything, but that even annoyed me. Mind you, it didn't annoy me enough to do anything. It just kind of bothered me. Maybe it's just that I'm lazy, that could be the root of so many problems. I would go on about it, but I just don't feel like it right now. I hope it's sunny where you are, it is finally getting into double digit temperature. Sorry, let me clarify: double digit temperatures ABOVE freezing. I never though my life would experience double digit BELOW freezing. Or that I might have to explain WHICH it was that I was experiencing. The school year has been good, by far my best academic experience ever, but I am looking forward to this summer away from school. I have some part-time work lined up, but I am trying to land a full-time job too. And I want to travel. And I want to read. And sit on the beach. And write a couple of news stories. And sit. Just sit. I wonder what will actually happen. Any way, happy "The Queen's Birthday" day!)

No comments: