Thursday, March 20, 2008

Is this really the reason why?

Update: The sound in the video has been fixed.

This video was created for class work.

Actually, I feel kind of bad, because everytime I had something to hand in to my former instructor Dan Ouellette, it was about someone, or a lot of people dying.

My former classmate Shannon Jones insisted I should hand in work about puppies and bunnies because Dan is such a nice guy.

She's probably right, I should have.

Oh, by the way, I need to warn you there is a scene of graphic violence in this video.

I probably should have warned Dan about that ahead of time too.



Related Links
Dan Ouellette

3 comments:

*I.Am.Sam* said...

I can't hear it : (

Ps: I love you Anthony!

adamonse@gmail.com said...

I fixed it. I don't know why I keep having trouble with sound.

I love you Sam!

*I.Am.Sam* said...

oh my goodness...
....
Good job though

how are you doing back home? Belleville misses you .. and by Belleville I mean me..