Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My School Project

At last the site for this semester's work is live.

You will find my project and my classmate's work here too.

I interviewed many people for this project, and although I have not used most of those interviews because of how the project changed, I can't thank you enough for your time and the passion you brought to your work.

Especially I would like to thank:
Christine Jones
of Peace Brigades International-Canada

David Milne
of The Christian Peacemakers

Lee Zaslofsky
of The War Resisters Support Campaign

Chris Faiers
a Vietnam era war resister

Rosalie and Ria
of the Raging Grannies - Ottawa

Amber Lloydlangston
of The Canadian War Museum

Thank you again.

Related Links
2008 Multimedia Student Projects
Canadian Sanctuary: Dodgers and Deserters
Peace Brigades International-Canada
The Christian Peacemakers
The War Resisters Support Campaign
Raging Grannies - Ottawa
The Canadian War Museum

No comments: