Saturday, September 20, 2008

Um, wait, what?

As I blog about being excited the federal election, something just occurred to me.

I have no idea what riding I'm supposed to vote in.

I haven't moved my offical address from Ontario to BC.

No, I'm not trying to stay one step ahead of my creditors, that's just a side benefit.

Actually, I didn't move my address from BC to Ontario for certain organizations, because I wasn't sure how many times I might have to move before I settled somewhere.

Then, after I got back to BC, I didn't move my official address because I wasn't sure how long I was going to be here.

(Hey, I've applied for jobs across North America, Europe and the Middle East. And now I work for the same employer I worked for before I left. Shut up.)

Yes, I realize it's just a matter of calling Elections Canada and seeing where I, um, live, but I haven't done it yet.

It's on my list, stop pressuring me.

No comments: