Saturday, April 25, 2009

I can has Bible translation?

Every once in a while my very good friend Julie sends me a link to something nauseatingly cute on I Can Has Cheezburger?.

It always surprises me how much she enjoys cuteness on a scale that makes me dizzy.

I Can Has Cheezburger? is a website where people post insufferably cute pictures of cats with funny captions.

The insidious part is the language used for the captions, known as "lolspeak".

Lolspeak is supposed to be what cats would sound like if they could talk.

Apparently cats would talk like three year-olds.

And now, a group of people are writing the Bible in lolspeak.

Sigh.


Psalm 23

1 Ceiling Cat iz mai sheprd (which is funni if u knowz teh joek about herdin catz LOL.)
He givz me evrithin I need.

2 He letz me sleeps in teh sunni spot
an haz liek nice waterz r ovar thar.

3 He makez mai soul happi
an maeks sure I go teh riet wai for him. Liek thru teh cat flap insted of out teh opin windo LOL.

4 I iz in teh valli of dogz, fearin no pooch,
bcz Ceiling Cat iz besied me rubbin' mah ears, an it maek me so kumfy.

5 He letz me sit at teh taebl evn when peepl who duzint liek me iz watchn.
He givz me a flea baff an so much gooshy fud it runz out of mai bowl LOL.

6 Niec things an luck wil chase me evrydai
an I wil liv in teh Ceiling Cats houz forevr.

Related Links
Lolcats Bible [Yes, it's the official site, how many could there be?]
I Can Has Cheesburger? [There is only one of these]

Related Video

1 comment:

bath mate said...

As always an excellent posting.The
way you write is awesome.Thanks. Adding more information will be more useful.

Bathmate