Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My First Day of School


Thus ends my first day of school.

I didn't learn anything today.

Yeah, okay, I met my instructors and I know the area where my classes will be held, but I showed up with my computer and my cameras ready to learn and they didn't teach me anything yet. I've been here all day. It was a lot of waiting around to see what information would be provided to see where we would go next. Oh, well, tomorrow is another day.

I met a bunch of the photojournalism students today and a surprising amount are from BC (three of us), none are from Winnipeg and none are from Belleville.

One thing that wasn't obvious when looking for information about the school is that the campus has wireless internet access (I am writing this in the cafeteria).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, you DID learn something today, then...the cafeteria has wireless internet.

so there.

and would it kill you to smile?

adamonse@gmail.com said...

Touche

It might

Anonymous said...

who took pic

or is it another self portrate!

Anonymous said...

according to the campus students
you have a simliar profile to MR. T