Monday, September 04, 2006

Thank You - Again

To all the people who have supported me in my decision to follow my dream - Thank you

To all the people who have given me great advice - Thank you

To all the people who loved me and let me go - Thank you

School starts tomorrow and from what I have seen from other student blogs the posting usually stops then. I hope I will be able to continue to post regularly, but I don't know at this point. I am glad I have had the month from leaving Vancouver to starting school because I think I would have been too much of an emotional wreck (see any number of previous posts) to have done well at school. I am ready and looking forward to the start of classes like I have never been before.

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!! WOO-HOO!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your the only one that says woo hoo about school starting.

Anonymous said...

no he's not...I said it when I went back to school...but I'm weird.