Sunday, January 14, 2007

Coffee, Coffee Everywhere

I have offered to run a Starbucks 101 course for some of my classmates. One of my classmates suffered the tragedy of ordering a Chocolate Chip Frappuccino thinking it was a nice warm drink for a Sunday afternoon in January, in Ontario.

My qualification is that I'm from Vancouver.

Maybe one of my students can explain to me why the Tim Hortons out here don't take Interac.

My poor, unfortunate classmate who suffered this tragedy is at the top right of the picture, but his face is obscured to protect his identity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, c'mon. you can't expect them to understand Starbucks when there are only 6 of them in Ontario outside of metro Toronto.

(a frappucino in January...bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha)