Friday, January 05, 2007

This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things


When I left my beloved British Columbia, I figured you people back home would get a few things done around the place while I was gone. The repairs to the Sea Wall on False Creek need to be completed, the South Fraser Perimeter Road in Surrey need to get started and Wally needs to be fixed. Sorry, I mean Whalley needs to be fixed.

Instead of getting these important projects completed, you people have been playing in the snow, using the wind to cut down Christmas trees in Stanley Park and making mud smoothies in the Capilano and Seymour reservoirs. As if all that wasn't enough, now you've blown the roof off BC Place. I told you that would happen if you listened to that music too loud.

Now are you going to believe me about going blind?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought using the wind to cut down Christmas trees was brilliant.

Although flying that kite probably was not.