Thursday, July 17, 2008

But wait! There's more!

You know, when I'm looking to find out if someone has the same blog name as yours I use Google Blog Search.

Yes, Google Blog Seach.

For when you just need to know if someone has the same blog name as yours.

Uh, the last time I looked, when I was doing the last post, I didn't know Google had a blog search engine thingy.

It's very good, you know, I found some more A Boy and His Blogs.

I'm not a narcissist, you know. I was just curious.

Related Links
Google Blog Search
For those times when you just need to know if there's a blog with the same name as yours.

A Boy and His Blog
Ryan Laughlin created a blog to post his experiences while he is away at school. It's exactly like my blog. But in China.

A Boy and His Blog
Atlantean is a guy (I think) from Portugal. Some of it's in English, some of it's in Portuguese.

A Boy and His Blog
'Not to be confused with "A Boy and His Blob."'

A Boy and His Blog
Apparently he's "a precocious 28 year old prodigy".

Previous post
What this post relates to, if you think this makes no sense at all. Of course, even if you check this link, I can't guarantee any of this will make sense.

No comments: