Saturday, July 26, 2008

My friends are slackers

The friends I'm referring to aren't the ones you would normally think of when you think of potential slackers amongst my group of friends.

You know the ones I'm talking about.

The slackers in this case are my good friend Rod and his lovely wife Susanne.

My good friend Rod and his lovely wife Susanne have nine, yes you read that correctly I said "nine", wonderful children.

I used to be impressed by their brood, but not any more.

From the CBC:
Romanian immigrant Livia Ionce has given birth to a new record in British Columbia — she's the province's most prolific mother in 20 years.
Ionce and husband Alexandru became new parents of their 18th baby, Abigail, on Tuesday. The Abbotsford couple's 17 other children range in age from 20 months to 23 years old.

I suppose I shouldn't give Rod or Susanne too much grief, after all I'm sure they could surpass this family if they put their minds (or whatever) to it.

Related Links

Abbotsford, B.C., couple welcomes 18th baby [CBC]
Every Two Years... [ThreeHillsFliyng]

1 comment:

C/SGT DARBY said...

I think that's funny "I'm sure Rod and Susanne can surpass this family as long as they put their minds to it (or whatever)" that's funny.............

And actually I think life is to expensive as it is, and I think mom and dad are done{although I don't think menopause has kick in, yet. :-p}

And if they are to have another one, this would be the time, as the two year deadline is up...