Monday, July 09, 2012

Celebrate the bullet

In a another lifetime my buddy Marc and I would rent the video (no not the DVD, the VHS video, which lets you know how long ago this was and in what galaxy this took place) Bullitt so we could fast forward to watch the legendary ten minute 53 second car chase.

Then we'd watch whatever other videos we'd rented.

We never watched the rest of the movie. It was years before I finally watched the complete movie, and, with all due respect to Steve McQueen, that's a terrible movie.

A really, really terrible movie.

I don't recommend it.

So, I have good news for you!

If you have the need to watch cars jumping, sliding and spinning wheels around San Francisco, and, really, who doesn't, then I have the video for you.

Or, more accurately, Ken Block does.


The video

Related video
This is what I was blathering on about in the first place.



Bonus "Related video" because you're special and I love you

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That brought back some memories.Thanks.It put a smile on my face

janel raelyn said...


Yeah! It is funny how we reminisced times when we are just kids! I missed to old times!